This topical muscle and joint relief cream act through its two active ingredients: capsaicin and cannabidiol (CBD). Capsaicin is an active component of chili peppers known to help reduce pain intensity. Meanwhile, CBD interacts with endocannabinoid receptors in joints and muscles to promote a healthy inflammatory response and relieve occasional stiffness and soreness. Capsaicin is also known to be a neuroprotectant, as it may protect nerves from being damaged or degenerated.
- CBD Capsaicin Cream is non-GMO, gluten-free, and has never been tested on animals.
- The CBD in our products is extracted from industrial hemp grown on our organic farms in the United States.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Capsaicin Annuum Powder, Winterized Triple-Filtered Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Vitamin E, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Methyl CHloro Isothiazolinone, Methyl Isothiazolinone.
- Clean area before applying.
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area no more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Wash your hands immediately after application.